Hormone Imbalance in Men
Hormones regulate bodily functions and processes, so a hormone imbalance can have serious effects on the body. You deserve to feel your best regardless of age, so read on to learn more about the symptoms of hormone imbalance to start your journey to wellness.
- Reduced mental focus & memory
- Fatigue, lack of energy
- Difficulty sleeping
- Irritable, anxious or depressed
- Decreased muscle strength, joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
Patients have reported that one of the more effective methods of regaining hormonal balance is through biodientical hormone replacement therapy, or BHRT. BioTE uses custom compounded hormone BHRT pellets for male HRT patients. Within 7-10 days, after a quick in-office male hormone replacement process, the hormone therapy begings to work and you can get back to regular activities.
- Regain energy & strength
- Feel younger and happier
- Increase mental clarity
- Limit age-related illness
- Increased ability to lose weight
- Restore or increase sex drive
BHRT pellet therapy is customized to each patient’s unique physiology. This allows us to tailor every treatment to the patient, giving you the greatest possible chances of success.
- 1st appointment: We will test your current hormone balance.
- 2nd appointment: We will review your test results together and can begin BHRT pellet insertion therapy (or we can begin during the following session).
- The next round of BHRT pellets can be inserted in 3 to 6 months (depending on a variety of factors).
Returning to the hormone balance you once knew enhances our patient’s sense of wellbeing. In addition to feeling great, balancing hormones may also help reduce the risk of certain diseases.