Dr. Judson Brandeis is an award-winning urologist and sexual medicine expert, clinical researcher, physician educator, and a caring clinician and surgeon. A graduate of Brown University and Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, with Urologic Surgery residency at UCLA and a post-doc fellowship at Harvard, today he specializes in the emerging field of sexual health and medicine.
Over the course of his 25-year career as a board-certified urologist he has performed thousands of surgeries and pioneered surgical robotics. In February of 2019, he opened Brandeis MD, a national leader in technology and sexual medicine innovations for men. Brandeis MD engages in ongoing clinical research to improve wellbeing and provide tools for men to live their best lives.
Talking points include:
● The single biggest health challenge facing American men
● The most common health causes of premature death in men and smart ways to reduce risks
● Why so few men reach their true potential
● The three things can men do today to begin to take charge of their health journey
● Principles of nutrition and exercise and how to fuel and strengthen your body without injury
● Coping with mental health struggles and addictive behavior to increase the quality of life