About Dr. Judson Brandeis
Dr. Judson Brandeis is the Director of Clinical Excellence for GAINSWave. He presented a clinical abstract at the Sexual Medicine Society of North America Meeting in Miami in November of 2018. It showed that a combination of AFFIRM Nitric Oxide Boosting Supplement in combination with GAINSWave significantly improved sexual function in men.
Dr. Brandeis is working with GAINSWave to create registry databases in order to improve clinical outcomes for shockwave therapy patients. He is committed to advance the clinical science of GAINSWave to benefit his patients and men with ED across the country.
Dr. Brandeis has served as the Chief of Urology at John Muir Hospital for the past 8 years. As Chief of Urology he helped to start the Surgical Robotics Program at the Concord Campus in 2002. He started using the DaVinci surgical robot for cancer surgery 5 years before it was being used at Stanford and UCSF. In addition, Dr. Brandeis opened the Kidney Stone Center at John Muir Concord which is now the busiest stone center in the Bay Area.
At his previous urology practice, which he led as managing partner for many years, he started the MRI guided prostate biopsy program, Women’s Continence Center and Minimally Invasive Therapy for BPH. Dr. Brandeis has been the Chief of Urology at Hill Physicians for the past 7 years.
Judson Brandeis has participated in Leadership Committees for John Muir Health and Hill Physicians for many years.
Dr. Judson Brandeis believes in the importance of sharing knowledge and experience with other physicians. He is the lead trainer for Male Sexual Wellness for REVIVE. He teaches certification courses on Male Sexual Wellness/Shockwave Therapy/Platelet Rich Plasma (P shot). Recent courses have been in Los Angeles, Miami and Dallas. He will teach a course in Las Vegas in July and New York City in April. Participants comment on Dr. Brandeis’s enthusiasm for Male Sexual Medicine and his ability to explain complicated topics.
Judson Brandeis is also faculty for X-Medica and lectures in their Sexual Wellness Series, most recently in Los Angeles. He also has been invited to be on the Faculty of the world renowned Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas.
Dr. Brandeis is a frequent CME lecturer at John Muir Hospital, teaching the Walnut Creek and Concord Physician Community about Kidney Stones, Enlarged Prostate, Prostate Cancer and Prostatitis.
Did You Know?
- Undergraduate Degree: Brown University
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University
- Howard Hughes Research Fellowship Harvard Medical School
- Surgical Internship: UCLA Department of Surgery
- Urology Residency: UCLA Department of Urology
- Board Certified American Board of Urology
- Partner at Pacific Urology 2001-2018
- Chief of Urology John Muir Hospital 2010-2019
- Chief of Urology Hill Physicians 2011-201
- SF Magazine Top Urologist SF Bay Area 2014-2019
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors Award recipient
- Patient’s Choice Award by popular doctor rating website Vitals.com
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Fellowship in Kidney Transplantation Immunology