I wanted to let you know about an exciting addition to my practice. One of my greatest goals, as your physician, is to provide you with alternative, but healthy and safe choices that will enhance your health and well-being. I am pleased to present BioTE® Medical Hormone Pellet Therapy for women and men. I decided BioTE® was the right choice for my patients because restoring and balancing one’s hormones makes a significant difference in their quality of life!
I’d like to invite you to learn more about BioTE® Medical hormone therapy. Call our office to schedule a consultation and screening.
BioTE® is safe and effective with no harmful side effects. If you have any of the following symptoms you may be a candidate for BioTE® hormone therapy:
- Irritability, mood swings
- Extreme fatigue
- Difficulty sleeping
- Low sex drive
- Memory loss, mental fog, confusion
- Joint aches and pain
- Night sweats, hot flashes
BioTE® Medical Hormone Pellet Therapy has been shown in research studies to:
- Reduce the risk of diabetes
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Prevent and/ or improve bone mineral loss (Osteoporosis)
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Increase energy
- Increase lean muscle & bone mass
- Assist in the loss of belly Fat
- Provide for a general sense of well being
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
BHRT pellet therapy is customized to each patient’s unique physiology. This allows us to tailor every treatment to the patient, giving you the greatest possible chances of success.
What can I expect from BHRT?
- 1st appointment: We will test your current hormone balance.
- 2nd appointment: We will review your test results together and can begin BHRT pellet insertion therapy (or we can begin during the following session).
- The next round of BHRT pellets can be inserted in 3 to 6 months (depending on a variety of factors)
What is the goal of balancing hormones?
- Returning to the hormone balance you once knew enhances our patient’s sense of wellbeing. In addition to feeling great, balancing hormones may also help reduce the risk of certain diseases.
Testosterone in Men
Testosterone levels peak at age 20 and slowly but inevitably decline as we age. Hormones regulate bodily functions and processes, so a decline in Testosterone can have serious effects on the body. You deserve to feel your best regardless of age, so read on to learn more about the symptoms of Low T to start your journey to wellness.
- Reduced mental focus & memory
- Fatigue, lack of energy
- Difficulty sleeping
- Irritable, anxious or depressed
- Decreased muscle strength, joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
Patients have reported that one of the more effective methods of regaining hormonal balance is through bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, or BHRT. BioTE uses custom compounded hormone BHRT pellets for male HRT patients. Within 7-10 days, after a quick in-office male hormone replacement process, the hormone therapy begins to work and you can get back to regular activities.
- Regain energy & strength
- Feel younger and happier
- Increase mental clarity
- Limit age-related illness
- Increased ability to lose weight
- Restore or increase sex drive